AMERICAN DOG FEDERATION INDIAN DOG EUROPE
Online Litter Registration IDE ONLY
- The following criteria must be met in order for you to be eligible to use this online litter registration form:
- Your American Indian Dog MUST be registered or recognized by the IDE, if you are registering a dog from out of US who is NOT IDE recognizedplease take
that link on registration services link;
- You must be the owner or Co Owner of the dam.
- Sire and Dam Must be registered with the ADF,If you Do Not have the sire and dam registered with the AMERICAN DOG FEDERATION please fill in the number of the sire
and dam with the registration numbers of their current registering body. When the litter application is completed please go to the registration link to register the sire and
- If you are not the owner of the sire please provide the name of the owner of the sire AND the email address of the owner of the sire.
- If you have questions or need assistance please call - 1-989-433-8015 or email the registry through the contact us link above. To register via US mail please take the link
- Litter Registration Fee is: $50.00.US Dollars. All fees are subject to change without notice. Fee includes Postage
- All fields must be filled out or your application cannot be processed. Applicant is responsible for any errors on this application.
- Registration fee subject to change without notice. All fields must be filled out or your application cannot be processed.
- Applicant is responsible for any errors on this application. A correction fee will be charged to re issue litter registration papers if IDE member contact IDE