AMERICAN DOG FEDERATION
Online Litter Registration
The following criteria must be met in order for you to be eligible to use this online litter registration form:
- You must be the owner or Co Owner of the dam.
- Sire and Dam Must be registered with the ADF,If you Do Not have the sire and dam registered with the AMERICAN DOG FEDERATION please fill in the number of the sire
and dam with the registration numbers of their current registering body. When the litter application is completed please go to the registration link to register the sire and
- If you are not the owner of the sire please provide the name of the owner of the sire AND the email address of the owner of the sire.
- If you have questions or need assistance please call - 1-989-433-8015 or email the registry through the contact us link above. To register via US mail please take the link
- Litter Registration Fee: $40.00 US Dollars. All fields must be filled out or your application cannot be processed. Applicant is responsible for any errors on this application.
Litter registrations are sent usps with a tracking number, if out of country please add $20.00 for USPS tracking number fee. Registration fee subject to change without
notice. All fields must be filled out or your application cannot be processed. Applicant is responsible for any errors on this application. A $25.00 correction fee will be
charged to re issue litter registration papers.
- Litter Certificate add $60.00 scroll down for more information.
- Out of Country: All Litter Registrations are mailed only with a USPS tracking number - Automatic $25.00 charge for USPS tracking number,
- Once paperwork is received, processing will take up to 7-10 business days, unless the Rush option is chosen. Litter Registration will be mailed within 48 hours. Rush Fee:
- All fees are in US Dollars non refundable and subject to change without notice. OUT OF COUNTRY PLEASE TAKE THE LINK FOR EUROPE
The Litter Certificate is a beautiful,24lb. paper weight in parchment color 8.5 x 11. The Litter Certificate is a document tracing two generations of a litter’s
lineage. The Litter Certificate is suitable for framing with the gold embossed seal of the registry. The breeder will also receive additional copies with the
ADF embossed logo for each puppy. A picture of the sire, dam or breed likeness is also included.
The Litter Certificate includes the breeder’s name, the whelping date of the litter, and the number of puppies in the litter. The litter Certificate also includes
ADF stud book numbers of the individuals along with color (if available) of those individuals and titles if any.
This Certificate is a very nice addition to your puppy package appreciated by your new puppy families.